Below you can see a list of talks I have given for various events along with slides/videos links. If the particular record has a ‘[PL]’ before it - it means it was made in Polish language.
The convention for a given event is name/location.
Thai Py, Bangkok, Thailand
PyCon PL 2017, Ossa, Poland
- Python as a hacker’s toolbox vol 2 - slides
- [lightning talk] A simple step for better security when using Python - slides
- [lightning talk] Python AST rewriting: ‘how does PyTest do that’ - slides
Code Europe, Kraków, Poland
- [PL] Capture The Flag: interesting way of spending time - slides
PyCon PL 2016, Ossa, Poland
Noc informatyka 1.0, Kraków, Poland
- [PL] Unusual debugging tools - slides and examples
KNI Kernel Computer Science Organisation, AGH UST, Kraków, Poland
- [PL] CTFs - similar talk to the one at Code Europe conference
- [PL] Shells, buffering and IPython - slides
- [PL] How to learn IT - slides
- [PL] Not working for me either - debugging tools for Linux and Windows - no slides, covered GDB debugging, linux tracers (ltrace, strace), Valgrind, Windows Sysinternals, Dependency Walker and debugging through IDEs - PyCharm and Visual Studio. Done with my friend Alex.